12V ONE SEAT Zetros Ride On Truck – A Mercedes
Tank on Wheels
When the ordinary ride-on car or jeep won't do, there's a new class of trucks that’s winning young fans worldwide: the Zetros by Mercedes-Benz. They're such great trucks that we decided to offer both models (one and two seat versions).
This page is for the 12 Volt ONE SEAT HD model in pink.
Our Zetros truck has been upgraded with leather seat, heavy-duty 70W gearboxes and a big-capacity battery. So it has more power and runs faster for a longer period compared to the budget versions sold on "marketplaces". That’s a great combination and if you’d like to further customize it, there is an option at checkout for EVA / Rubber wheels.
As with most of our 12V ride-ons, this truck can be remote controlled or your toddler can drive it on their own with onboard steering wheel and foot pedal. Some assembly is required - please read all features below and watch the introductory and assembly videos below for additional info.
- Licensed 12 Volt Mercedes-Benz Zetros ride on truck
- Select from 3 speeds forward via remote (2.5 to 5 MPH)
- Reverse just as easy
- Can be driven by child with the steering wheel or with remote by an adult
- Front LED lights
- New! Padded Leather Seat adds comfort and authenticity to truck
- An adjustable seat belt and door latches for safety
- Rear handle allows for easy handling / storage
- Perfect for children 2-5 years of age
- Weight capacity of 88 lbs
- Push-Button Start with Start Up Sounds and Horn
- Multi-Function Player with Radio, SD Card/USB/MP3 Interface & Volume Controls
- Optional: Large 13" EVA tires (Foam Rubber) for better traction and quiet operation
- Spring Coil Suspension on Rear Wheels
- Color: Pink
- Shipping Weight: 72 Lb.
- New! Rechargeable 12V 12Ah Battery (it's BIG!)
- Powerful HD Drive Motors: 2 x 12V / 70W (amazon/ebay versions are 45W)
- Steering Motor: 1 x 12V
- Speed: 3 Gears (Approx 2.5 to 5 MPH)
- 2.4GHz Parent Remote
- Dimensions: 47"L x 30"W x 29"H
- 110V Wall Charger
- Charge Time: 8 - 12 hrs
- Model # BTD-ZETROS_HDX1PNK
Mercedes Zetros Review by Mohawk Dave
Assembly is relatively simple as Dave shows...