RIDINGTON 24V Kids Electric Go Kart with DRIFT Function - Red
Designed for kids 6 to 12 years of age, the Ridington DRIFT KART has a High/Low speed setting along with a Drift switch which functions as a third gear. Activating the DRIFT function propels the large rear wheels up to 9 MPH allowing the kart to slide during turns. Note that even though the steel frame carries riders up to 154 lbs - we suggest limiting weight to 120 lbs for drifting. Assembly is simple and takes about an hour. Spare parts are now in stock.
- 24V Electric Powered DRIFT Go-Kart
- Select from 2 speeds forward - 3 to 6 MPH (up to 9 MPH in drift mode)
- Reverse just as easy
- Very easy to steer - letting go of foot pedal brings it to a stop
- There is adjustable seat belt
- Perfect for kids 6-12 years of age
- Weight capacity of 154 lbs
- Push-Button Start
- 9" EVA/Rubber Wheels in front for control / 11" Slick drift wheels in rear
- It drifts best on asphalt and smooth (troweled) concrete.
- Color: Red
- Rechargeable 24V 7Ah Battery Pack
- Gearboxes: 2 x 24V / ~200W
- Normal Speed: 2 Gears (Approx 3 to 6 MPH)
- Drift Mode Top Speed (About 9 MPH)
- Dimensions: 43.3"L x 30.3"W x 21.25"H
- 110V Wall Charger
- Approx Charge Time: 8-10 Hours
- Model # HLY8888RED
No California Sales - This item cannot ship to California addresses.
Video of last year's model...
Assembly is relatively simple as Dave shows...